Saturday, June 12, 2010

a hopeful postscript & a happy ending

We get to keep Pixie!!!
Alex talked to his dad (who is something of an expert when it comes to dogs) and our vet and both of them feel this was an isolated incident, and an accident at that. They pointed out that not only has she NEVER been aggressive before, she is especially gentle with Wendy. They both agreed that there was really no need to take her to an animal shelter, becasue she posed absolutely no threat. I'm so relieved! I cried a dozen times yesterday - anytime I thought about having to lose Pixie - so I am VERY thankful that this situation worked out so well. Thank you everyone who send me good thoughts, positive vibes & prayers - THEY WORKED! Thank you for your support, and thank for helping me to keep my sweet puppy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, but I really think you should consider every animal a potential threat. Now that you were reminded that Pixie is capable of doing such a thing (every dog is) extra vigilance will ensure that no cats, or heaven forbid your daughter, get caught in another isolated incident. That way everyone will be happy, healthy, and safe. Again congrats.

    ReplyDelete